enPuls Waiting Room Brochure – Podiatry - Pack of 50
- Zimmer MedizinSystems
Zimmer MedizinSystems enPuls Waiting Room Brochure – Podiatry
- Keep your patients informed about the great benefits of an enPuls treatment series
- Market your treatment options effectively to your patients
- Provide great educational information to your patients
- Sold in packs of 50
- Also sold as part of the enPuls Basic Clinician Marketing Package - Podiatry
The Zimmer MedizinSystems enPuls waiting room brochure Podiatry is specifically designed for the Podiatrist’s waiting room. It informs patients that enPuls treatments are available in the office. Soft tissue pain effects millions of people every day. For some people, this pain is a nuisance. But for many, it is physically debilitating, reducing their quality of life and limiting their ability to enjoy activities with family and friends. The Zimmer MedizinSystems enPuls waiting room brochure for Podiatry provides valuable information to patients suffering from Achilles tendon pain, foot pain, heel pain, limited range of motion due to scar tissue, and muscular calf pain.
This brochure explains to your patients that the Zimmer MedizinSystems enPuls device delivers mechanical energy to the target tissue. Also described is how the therapy (called RSWT - Radial Shockwave Therapy, Radial Pulse Therapy, or RPT) will treat area soft tissue pain, increase circulation and also improve tissue tone.
The Zimmer MedizinSystems enPuls waiting room brochure for Podiatry addresses five patient specific questions or FAQ’s:
- How RSWT works and how the therapy is delivered by the enPuls unit
- The mild discomfort level that is experienced during the treatment
- How soon relief can be expected after the treatment
- Exercise and daily activities can be continued after treatment, with doctor's approval
- How many treatments are typically required
For over 50 years, Zimmer MedizinSysteme, our parent company in Germany, has been one of the most distinctive systems solutions providers in the field of Physical Medicine. Research and development are high priorities and each of our medical products is developed with highly scientific and practice-oriented criteria. Therefore both, scientific studies and practical experience benefit our users.