enPuls Basic Clinician Marketing Package - Rehab
- Zimmer MedizinSystems
Zimmer MedizinSystems enPuls Basic Clinician Marketing Package – Rehab
- Keep your patients informed about the great benefits of an enPuls treatment series
- Market your treatment options effectively to your patients
- Provide great educational information to your patients
- Includes two packs (50 brochures per pack) of enPuls Waiting Room Brochures for Podiatry and one enPuls Waiting Room Poster for Podiatry
- Add decor to your waiting room
The Zimmer MedizinSystems enPuls Basic Clinician Marketing Package for Rehab is specifically designed for the Physical Therapist’s/Chiropractor’s/Athletic Trainer’s waiting room. It informs patients that enPuls treatments are available in the office. Muscular pain effects millions of people every day. For some people, this pain is a nuisance. But for many, it is physically debilitating, reducing their quality of life and limiting their ability to enjoy activities with family and friends. The Zimmer MedizinSystems enPuls Basic Clinician Marketing Package for Rehab provides valuable information for patients suffering from chronic muscular back pain, neck and anterior shoulder pain, elbow pain, Achilles tendon or foot pain, limited range of motion due to scar tissue, and muscular calf pain.
The enPuls device delivers mechanical energy to the target tissue. This therapy is called Radial Pulse Therapy or RPT. The energy will treat area soft tissue pain, increase circulation and also improve tissue tone.
The Zimmer MedizinSystems enPuls Basic Clinician Marketing Package for Rehab consists of two packs (50 brochures per pack) of enPuls Waiting Room Brochures for Rehab and one enPuls Waiting Room Poster for Rehab.
The Zimmer MedizinSystems enPuls Waiting Room Brochure Rehab addresses five patient specific questions or FAQ’s:
- How Radial Pulse Therapy (RPT) delivered by the enPuls unit works
- The mild pain level that is experienced during the treatment
- How long the pain relief will last after the treatment
- How many treatments are typically required, and physical exercise and sports after RPT
The Zimmer MedizinSystems enPuls Waiting Room Poster for Rehab engages patients in the waiting room with the tag line “Get Your Life Back” and shows a female enjoying a swim in the pool. This is followed by several treatment pictures, indications and the call to action “Ask your health care professional about Radial Pulse Therapy (RPT)…and how it could help you!” The poster size is 20”W x 30”H.
For over 45 years, Zimmer MedizinSysteme, our parent company in Germany, has been one of the most distinctive systems solutions providers in the field of Physical Medicine. Research and development are high priorities and each of our medical products is developed with highly scientific and practice-oriented criteria. Therefore both, scientific studies and practical experience benefit our users.