Dr. Terrance Baker, founder of Sollay Cosmetic Medical & Laser Center , recently detailed his very positive experience over the past 5 years using Zimmer MedizinSystems Chillers. “Zimmer [MedizinSystems] technology revolutionized my practice,” said Dr. Baker. He uses the Cryo device to provide patients with pain-free medical procedures like wound suturing, laser tattoo removal, laser hair removal, laser resurfacing, injection therapy with fillers, micro-needling and more.
He applauded the brand’s reliability and functionality, adding, “Zimmer MedizinSystems technology allows me to provide my patients with the highest level of service and has been an important part of growing my practice.”
Sollay is Baltimore’s Premier Laser Center (www.sollaylasercenter.com). They customize their state-of-the-art treatments to individual needs so that patients can look and feel great. Dr. Baker and his associates offer a wide variety of aesthetic services, including Ultra Shape body contouring, laser hair removal, laser tattoo removal, medical weight loss and VelaShape body slimming.
Dr. Baker noted numerous benefits enjoyed by his practice and patients since introducing the Zimmer MedizinSystems Cryo device at Sollay:
- Ability to provide pain free or nearly pain free medical procedures.
- Reduction of skin damage due to medical procedures. (i.e. reduction of swelling and bruising.)
- Increased patient confidence and ability of the patient to complete multi-procedural treatments.
- Reduced costs of topical anesthetics.
- Reduced costs of injectable anesthetics and associated supplies.
- Increased patient satisfaction resulting in a better patient experience.
- Prevent thermal damage, with faster healing times.
- Improved patient compliance.
- Ease of operator use. Unbelievably simple to use including hands free operation during procedures.
- Lost cost technology, virtually maintenance free. No equipment failure in five (5) years of daily use.
Dr Baker concluded, “Today, our practice has greatly reduced the use of topical anesthetics and injectable anesthetics for most procedures... If your practice is going to make only one equipment purchase this year that would significantly change your practice in the care and treatment of your patients I would recommend that you purchase a Zimmer [MedizinSystems].”
Dr. Baker received his Bachelor of Science and Masters of Science degrees from the Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland. He earned his MD degree at George Washington School of Medicine. He completed his internship and residency program at the Medical College of Virginia. Dr. Baker is board certified in family medicine, emergency medicine, geriatric medicine and forensic medicine. He is an American Medical Directors Association (AMDA) Certified Medical Director. He also serves on the Board of Directors for national organizations including the American Association of Physician Specialists (AAPS). Dr. Baker has been pulished extensively and speaks worldwide on medical lasers and their clinical applications.
Dr. Baker shared these comments about his positive experience with Zimmer MedizinSystems Cryo technology without compensation of any kind.