Z Wave Pro Waiting Room Brochure – Enhanced Body Contouring - Pack of 50
- Zimmer MedizinSystems
Zimmer MedizinSystems Z Wave Pro Waiting Room Brochure – Emphasis on Enhanced Body Contouring Results
- Z Wave Pro waiting room brochure with focus on enhanced body contouring treatments with the device
- Keep your patients informed about the great enhanced body contouring benefits of a Z Wave Pro treatment
- Market your treatment options effectively to your patients
- Provide great educational information to your patients
- Sold in packs of 50
- Also sold as part of the Z Wave Pro Enhanced Body Contouring Basic Clinician Marketing Package
The Zimmer MedizinSystems Z Wave Pro waiting room brochure with emphasis on enhanced body contouring treatment is specifically designed for the practitioner's waiting room. It informs patients that Z Wave Pro treatments are available in the office. The body responds to the Z Wave Pro sound waves with increased metabolic activity in the form of lymphatic drainage and increased blood circulation. The outcome is an enhancement of body contouring results. The Zimmer MedizinSystems Z Wave Pro waiting room brochure for enhanced body contouring provides valuable information to patients interested in body contouring treatments.
The cover of the brochure contains the following text, along with a photo of a Z Wave treatment after body contouring:
This office uses Z Wave to enhance body contouring results.
- No down time
- Visible results
- Gentle and comfortable
- Non-invasive treatment
- Quicker, easier recovery
This brochure explains to your patients in visual terms how the device delivers sound wave energy via an electromagnetic applicator, then spreads it out radially. "(Picture the gentle radial waves generated when dropping a pebble into a still pond.)"
The brochure offers information about the areas that can be treated with Z Wave after Cryolipolysis®, laser, radio frequency and ultrasound procedures. Then, five patient specific questions or FAQ’s are addressed:
- Is the Z Wave treatment painful?
- How many treatments will I need?
- How does Z Wave compare to hand massage after a body contouring procedure?
- What kind of results can I expect?
- What are the advantages of Z Wave?