Flat Cryo Hose Adapter (Without Clip) for Laser Hand Piece
Please call for additional information
- Usually Ships in 24 Hours
- Zimmer MedizinSystems
Flat Zimmer MedizinSystems Cryo Hose Adapter (Without Clip) for use with a Laser Hand Piece
- Cryo Hose Adapter (without clip) for use in conjunction with a laser hand piece.
- Custom designed for the Zimmer MedizinSystems Cryo device to accurately move the cold air current across the treatment surface during laser procedures.
- Laser attaches easily to the Cryo Hose or Extended Hose with this Adapter.
- Part of the assembly that enables simultaneous treatment with the Laser and Cryo skin cooling device with one hand.
- Facilitates cold air delivery and pain minimization on the area being treated by the Laser.
- Can be easily removed when not needed.
Flat Cryo Hose Adapter (Without Clip) for Laser Hand Piece – Seamless Integration
The Flat Zimmer MedizinSystems Cryo Hose Adapter is intended to seamlessly integrate cold air pain minimization and adapt the flow of air for laser treatments. It provides the user with a more concentrated air flow over the desired area. The Flat Cryo Hose Adapter easily attaches to the hose or extended hose by inserting the tip into the treatment end of the hose. The range of the tip can be adjusted by sliding it in and out to varying degrees in the Cryo hose or extended hose.
Using a laser clip (sold separately), you may attach the Zimmer MedizinSystems Cryo device to the laser for simultaneous and precise treatment with one hand. Zimmer MedizinSystems Cryo cold therapy will not interfere with the laser beam. This allows the practitioner to focus on the laser procedure, while effortlessly providing the pain minimization effect of Cryo therapy to the patient.
The Flat Zimmer MedizinSystems Cryo Hose Adapter (Without Clip) for lasers is intended for use with Zimmer MedizinSystems Cryo skin cooling systems. Only genuine Zimmer MedizinSystems models should be equipped with this Adapter.
The Zimmer MedizinSystems Cryo Hose works in combination with the Cryo Hose and/or Extended Hose and Articulating Arm to deliver cold air of temperatures down to -30 C from the Zimmer MedizinSystems Cryo skin cooling system to the treatment site. The cold air is typically intended to minimize pain and thermal injury during laser and dermatological treatments and for temporary topical anesthetic relief for injections. The epidermis is cooled before, during, and after laser energy has been applied – without interfering with the laser beam.
All genuine Zimmer MedizinSystems parts are made of premium quality, durable materials.