HP Mini PT Hand Piece Complete Set for Z Wave Pro and enPuls Devices
- Zimmer MedizinSystems
HPMini PT Hand Piece Complete Set for Z WavePro and enPuls Devices
- Radial Pulse Technology smaller-than-standard hand device designed to deliver optimal energy transfer for smaller, harder to reach areas
- Ergonomic and robust design
- Electromagnetic applicator
- Used with 6mm and 15mm Applicator Heads (One 6mm and three 15mm included in Complete Set.)
- Use with Blue Silicone Caps (10 included in Complete Set)
- Template to test wear limit of applicator head • 2 million pulses warranty per hand piece
Complete Set Consists of:
- HPMini PT Hand Piece
- 1 x 6mm Applicator Head
- 3 x 15mm Applicator Heads
- 10 x Blue Silicone Caps
Introducing the new Zimmer MedizinSystems Hand Piece, HPMini PT, specifically designed for smaller, harder to reach areas. It works with Z WavePro and enPuls units. An ergonomic and smaller-than-standard hand piece, the HPMini PT allows for more focused and refined treatment. It is comfortable for both patient and practitioner and allows for efficient energy transfer from hand piece to tissue structures as deep as 35 mm.
The HPMini PT includes two smaller and differently shaped applicator heads. One 6 mm applicator head and three 15 mm applicator heads (versus the standard 39 mm) are included in the HPMini PT Complete Set. They can be quickly changed without the use of tools, allowing treatments to be adjusted as needed. Also included are ten (10) specially sized, smaller-than-standard Blue Silicone Caps. The HPMini PT is backed by Zimmer MedizinSystems’ 2 million pulse warranty.
Zimmer MedizinSystems HPMini PT Hand Piece for Z WavePro and enPuls
For Focused and Refined Treatment of Smaller, Harder to Reach Areas
The Z WavePro HPMini PT Hand Piece is an ergonomically designed patient energy transfer system and is used in conjunction with the 6mm and 15mm Applicator Heads and the corresponding smaller silicone cap. The Z WavePro’s electromagnetic generator transmits powerful sound waves into the tissue. The Radial Pulse energy is delivered via the electromagnetic applicator. The energy then spreads out radially to enhance the treatment effect.
The weight of the hand piece means that it is normally not necessary to apply much pressure to the treatment area. If required, additional pressure may be applied in the direction of the tissue. When using treatment lotion or other lubricants, the applicator head must be covered with the Blue Silicone Cap to protect it. It is essential for the treatment that the applicator head is tightly screwed into the hand piece.
The unique and high quality mechanical energy applicators carry each a warranty of 2,000,000 pulses. Each Z WavePro unit comes with 2 standard sized hand pieces. (Purchased separately.) Together, they correspond to approximately 1,600 application zones. The HPMini Handpiece Complete Set described here offers an additional option for focused and refined treatment in smaller, harder to reach areas. The hand pieces are ergonomically designed for optimal energy transfer to the patient while reducing vibration to the clinician. Treatment is controlled via the foot switch.
To avoid heat accumulation in the Hand Piece, it is essential to ensure that the air vents at the top and particularly at the base of the hand piece are not blocked by the user’s hand or anything else. The fan in the hand piece is started by depressing the footswitch and stops automatically by reaching a certain temperature after the end of the treatment.
Features of the Z WavePro HPMini PT Hand Piece Complete Set
- State of the art technology with elegant, attractive, and functional design
- Ergonomic and robust design
- Includes electromagnetic applicators with one (1) 6mm and three (3) 15mm applicator heads
- Can be used with or without lotion
- Ten (10) smaller-than-standard Blue Silicone Caps included. (Required if hand piece is used with lotion.)
- Test template to test wear limit of applicator head
- Dependable full operation; no warm-up period
- Low maintenance
- 2,000,000 pulses warranty per hand piece
Z WavePro and enPuls Radial Pulse treatment systems. Sold separately. Not compatible with earlier versions of Z Wave. Inquire about upgrading if you own an earlier Z Wave version.